CALL US: (323) 644-2676 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
NEW SAFETY MEASURES
Officials have notified us that it’s safe to reopen. We have implemented the following additional safety measures as mandated by the state and in accordance with best health practices from the American Dental Association (ADA) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We have designated one staff to continually clean all high-touch areas in the office.
- We are conducting paperless pre-visit screenings for all patients with upcoming appointments.
- Our staff are screened for symptoms of COVID-19 and undergo temperature check prior to entering our office.
- Our staff are up-to-speed on COVID-19 symptoms and utilize recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Our waiting room is closed to help ensure patients maintain a safe social distance. Please arrive 10-minutes early to allow for curbside check-in. You may call or text our main line to inform the front desk of your arrival. We ask that you wait in your parked car or away from other patients outdoors.
- We will meet you outside where your temperature will be taken prior to being brought into the office. If you have fever, cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 symptom, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Only patients, or patients plus one critical caregiver, are allowed into an appointment.
- All flyers, brochures, displays, toys, magazines, etc. have been removed.
- Our office is closed to all people except patients and healthcare workers (no sales or delivery people will enter the facility).
- All patients and healthcare workers are required to wear a face-covering at all times.
- We have implemented contactless payment methods to reduce germ spread via clipboards, pens, and money.
- We’ve added time between appointments to allow for sanitizing and to keep patients apart from one another to avoid high volume or density.
- Any patients or staff who were diagnosed with COVID-19 must have an all-clear notification from their physician before entering our facility.
- We ask that all patients use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door upon entering. It will also be available in other areas of the office.
NEW CHECK IN PROTOCOLS
In our effort to keep our valued patients and staff safe, we have implemented a new check-in process on your next dental visit.
- Call or text our office to inform the front desk of your arrival and to answer Pre-Screening Questionnaire. We ask that you wait in your parked car or away from other patients outdoors.
- We require that you wear a facemask or cloth face covering prior to entering our office.
- We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter.
- Your temperature will be checked at the front door using a non-contact thermometer.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands immediately upon entry.
- You will be asked to pre-rinse your mouth before your exam or treatment.
Please note that in order to protect your eyes during treatment, we will ask that you wear our sanitized eye shield or if you prefer, you can use your eyeglasses or bring your sunglasses on the day of your appointment. No outside gloves are allowed.
SURGICALLY CLEAN AIR
Surgically Clean Air's purifiers use multi-stage air purifying technologies that work together to clean, purify and re-energize the indoor air. The six (6) stage filtration system captures dust particles, pollen, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), gases, mold, allergens, viruses, odors (like formaldehyde and smoke), bio-aerosols, and many other pollutants that are found in the inside air in workplaces. The negative ion generator makes indoor feel more pure, clean and energized to help combat fatigue. For an air purifier to deliver its benefits throughout the indoor space it needs to move large volumes of air through its filtration system effectively without impacting those people that are closest to it or being too loud.
ADS EXTRAORAL SUCTION
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have researched every possible way to ensure that our office is safe for our patients and our dental team.
The ADS Extraoral Suction is the newest addition to our infection control process. It’s our droplet and aerosols terminator, our first-line of defense in immediately capturing airborne droplets and aerosols at the source, eliminating germs and viruses.
Because we take your health and the health of our dental team seriously, on top of our strict OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines, “universal precautions,” including cold fogging (spraying mist of electrolyzed water, a natural disinfectant in our operatories after each patient), we’ve added the ADS Extraoral Suction into our infection process to keep our air clean.
- Medical grade filtration system
- HEPA Filtration System: 3 layers HEPA filtration system, stopping virus and germs down to 0.3 micron with 99.995% efficacy.
- Precise Water Vapor Filtration: Ensure dry water in the inner equipment and suction outlet
- Medical Grade UV Light Disinfectant System: Killing all the virus and germs in the filter
We are thrilled to incorporate the ADS Extraoral Suction to our infection process.
As always, our main concern is the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at any time.
CALL US: (323) 644-2676 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
We look forward to seeing you soon!
EFMA ALMARIO DENTISTRY